Monday, December 15, 2014

My Food Review on Cafe Muse Located in Royal Oak Michigan

I slept in another Sunday everyone.  The beauty rest was so needed however, when I got the wakeup call for brunch, I eagerly got up and put myself together. On another mission for some delicious affordable breakfast items available in the midday, I along with my friend ended up at the Café Muse located in Royal Oak, Michigan.

Approximately thirty minutes late for our reservation, I was happy that the hostess did not draw a line through my name.  She greeted us with the smile, and guided us to our spacious and comfy seating area.  Our waiter was most gracious.  Pouring our water as she handed us our menus, I could tell it was going to be difficult to make a choice on so many delectable selections to choose from.

After ten minutes of our server coming back and forth to our table, I decided on the scrambled eggs with mushrooms made with a garlicky cream cheese, potato’s, and grilled chicken apple sausage. The eggs absolutely melted in my mouth. The mushrooms with the garlicky cheese conjoined together created a harmonious flavor like none I had ever tasted.   The whole white potatoes were scrumptious and sausage was the first to go. 

Everyone at this place seemed to be so happy about being employed there.  My experience was awesome and my rating for the Café Muse located on South Washington Ave in Royal Oak is four out of five stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment