Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Forgiveness 21 Days to Forgive Everyone for Everything

This year of 2014 sent me on a “literacy path” deemed necessary for my personal growth in multiple ways.  From increasing confidence; to the transformation of my mindset on a mission to understand my place as a human on this planet, I made it my goal to indulge in meaningful insightful text.  As I completed each one, I felt a sense of accomplishment knowing that the author had indeed achieved their purpose.

Understanding the views and the “Big” message being conveyed from this genre of books always came easy for me.  Having the necessary solutions to rid me of the multiple inner conflicts within myself was another. Unfortunately, I’d find myself feeling temporarily optimistic about breaking free from inner baggage and back to my regulated routine within weeks.  The problem with this is that I was not getting anywhere. As I think about it all, the first thing that comes to mind is the “hamster in the running wheel concept.”

Uploading this book on my kindle, I stated to myself, “What will make this one different from any of the others I’ve previously read?”  That was until I read it. In the bible, it clearly states that faiths without works are dead.  In the intro of her series on the OWN Network, Vanzant clearly states that personal “life work” was required for her to become her best self. Ladies and gentlemen, this book provides the templates necessary for you to conduct the “life work” necessary for letting go and truly forgiving.  Reading each section, I realized why she offered the “Forgiveness Series” on line.
People this is not another one of those self-help guides where you take notes and move on with your day trying to figure out how to shift and release your inner toxic captives.  The mandated assignments enclosed requiring effort, time, and repetitive practice indeed provide what is really required from the inside out to wholeheartedly forgive.  Realizing now that the act of forgiving is not an overnight process, I thank you Iyanla for providing the real template on how to get it done.


For individuals sincere about the process of exonerating in order to have an enjoyable and fuller life, pick this one up at your book store or upload it tablet or reading device.  This coming New Year, make it a 2015 resolution to not only forgive; learn what’s required by a renowned expert on what personal actions are necessary to see it through.     

No comments:

Post a Comment