Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Food Review on Three Blind Mice Irish Pub Located in Mount Clemens Michigan



This past Monday, was another rainy day in Detroit.  Although it wasn’t’ a very cold day, the chill from the air once again had me craving something editable that would keep me full throughout the entirety of my evening.  Deciding on where to go, I ventured out to a place in Mount Clemens Michigan known as the Three Blind Mice Irish Pub.

The décor of this place was somewhat lofty.   Halloween decorations were spread throughout the entirety of the restaurant.  Dressed in Halloween apparel, my waitress greeted me with a glass of water and a menu.Somewhat familiar with “Irish Dishes”, my first instinct was to order their cabbage and corn beef.  Just as I was about to place my order, I had a change of heart and decided on the Shepherd’s pie.

A combination of beef, lamb, and vegetables smothered in brown gravy, the potato’s positioned directly in the center of this pie made for one beautiful presentation.  Although it was plenty enough in my bowl for me to eat, and save some for later, this pie in my opinion definitely required more seasoning.  The meat was tinder however, the potatoes were average.  In my opinion, this dish was too bland and required more flavor. Perhaps in the nearer future, I’ll go back and try their cabbage and corn beef. I’m just not too sure if I’ll be ordering the Shepherd’s pie again.    



No comments:

Post a Comment