Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Culinary Critique on Mo Better Blues Located in Detroit.


The chill has hit the air everyone!   When the weather is below 65 degrees, I set my mind on finding the best tasting soups that stick to my bones.   Assuming I would find what I was looking for in a soup and sandwich deli, this particular day, I did not. 

Attending a networking forum at the Mo Better Blues Jazzy Bistro located on Adams Avenue, I took a huge gamble on ordering their homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup.  To my surprise, it was some of the best I had ever tasted.  The mushrooms were fresh.  It was not over seasoned with salt or pepper.  The creamy texture combined with the other herbs made for one great bowl of soup. 

People, if you are ever in the area and in the mood for some hearty delicious soup, stop by the Mo Better Blues Jazzy Bistro and give their Cream of Mushroom Soup a try.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment