Monday, October 13, 2014

My Culinary Critique on Thai Orchid Located in Mount Clemens Michigan

Several years ago, an Asian Cuisine hit the American market with one awesome hint of pizazz.  With a blink of an eye, Thai food restaurants, began to expand. This unique cuisine introduced us natives of the USA to a spicy side of food that we can’t seem to get enough of.


Having an appetite for some of this exotic unique food served either mild, medium, or hot, I found myself in Thai Orchid located in Mount Clemens Michigan.  Inside of the restaurant; on the walls are outstanding newspaper review listings and a great rating from Detroit’s own Local 4 Channel News.  Reading the highly rated credentials, I instantly felt that I was in for a real treat.

In a noodle kind of mood, I selected Pad Thai Curry medium.  Combined with eggs, green onions, and bean sprouts, it made for a delectable taste with the curry and crushed peanuts.   As for the lemon that came with the crushed peanuts, I’m so glad that I did not mix it through my entire dish.  The sourness of the fruit integrated with the rest of the ingredients did not meet my approval. With the exception of that small portion incorporated with the lemon, I devoured the rest of my meal and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I’m rating my experience at Thai Orchid terrific and  I look forward to paying another visit very soon.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment