Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I Hope That Everyone is Eating Amazing Food and Reading Great Books This Summer of 2014



Hello everyone this great Wednesday July 9th of 2014.  I hope that everyone is doing two of my favorite things to do every summer. There's nothing like a great read and a delicious meal, snack, or dessert to accompany it.

Speaking of great foods, I do  plan to conduct my next culinary critique on some authentic fantastic Mexican food located in south west Detroit.  I'm not sure which restaurant in Mexican Village I will venture off to however, I do indeed plan to keep you posted.

If you are not too busy this Thursday, catch me live on the Cooks & Books Show at 5pm eastern standard time at www.urbannationradio.com Each week, I feature a spectacular writer and artist who prepares either one awesome dish or desert for my awesome viewers.   My next book up for review is titled,  Is That What Love is by Carolina Ordonez.  Be on the look out for the review of this book to be posted soon right here on this blog. 

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful summer day and remember that two of the best things in life are great books and delicious foods. Don't know about you but I refuse to live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment