Sunday, July 6, 2014

Are you a Lady of Influence by Eddrina Clark

There are many books based upon a virtuous woman of God and what she will resemble.  The missing piece of the pie often is what it takes to become her.  I can honestly say this book has no missing pieces.  What I like most about this self-help spiritual read is that author Edrinna Clark’s approach to it all is humane.

Every task worth fighting for on this planet takes work.  This includes being a woman recognized highly in God’s favor.  I enjoyed reading this book.  Through her story, I was able to do some higher order thinking.  I’m not referring to the kind of higher order thinking that’s required in my class room with my students.  The kind of higher order thinking skills I’m referring to are the ones that will allow me to aim higher for God’s approval to foresee my purpose as a woman on this planet.

Clark provides in this book what it takes to become the best woman you can become through God.  The detailed prayers at the end of the chapters enclosed in this book are most helpful. Especially for those who desire to talk and pray to God however who may lack the words to say to him.  For those women finding yourselves lost in a rut, stagnant, or simply unaware of what to do next put Clark’s A Lady of Influence on your list and read it.










No comments:

Post a Comment