Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Culinary Critique on Detroit’s Hudson Cafe



Hello everyone.  I hope that everyone had a “Sensational Sunday.  Looking for a great place to have brunch with some amazing friends today, I decide to eat at the Hudson Café located in Detroit on Woodward.  

The atmosphere was very alluring and the décor…lofty. The host was very patient and gracious. The menu was filled with multiple delectable selections. In-fact, there was so many to choose from that I was having a challenge with making my mind up. Finally, I decided on the Chicken and Waffles.

The fried chicken was crispy, full of flavor, and very tasty.   I was so happy that it was not over cooked, nor, too bland. The Waffle well…it was pretty good; however, I’ve had better.  Having an acquired taste for sweets, I expected more of a sugary taste.  I still very much so enjoyed my selection.  People if you looking for a place to get breakfast or brunch on a Sunday, it’s a must you go to eat at the Hudson Café.  I’ll definitely be coming back.    

 


2 comments:

  1. My first time there was nothing to rave about. Mediocre at best. Service, space and menu were all average. Too noisy at lunch time during the work week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you should try again maybe on a Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete