Saturday, January 25, 2014

Here's my Culinary Critique on American Bistro Located in Detroit




Several days ago, I had the opportunity to dine in a bistro with a hometown southern appeal.   The restaurant I’m referring to is none other than the American Bistro located in Detroit on Livernois. Atmosphere wise, this restaurant is simply amiable! Widely known for providing live entertainment as people feast on the selected items from their quite impressive menu, the American Bistro is one of those places you go to dine and end up staying beyond your anticipated time.  

 On this particular visit, I selected the lamb chop dinner.  My server was most gracious.  Their martini’s …piquant!  The lamb chops… well let’s just say I’ve had better.  They were however edible.  The zucchini squash was delectable and the fresh strawberries were yummy.    I absolutely recommend that everyone go in try one of the tasty selections from this eatery.



2 comments:

  1. I am not impressed with the presentation. But I will visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are currently under recon structure.

    ReplyDelete