Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Food Review on Michigo Pizza Located in Ferndale Michigan



A true lover of pizza, my mission to find a restaurant serving good Chicago Style deep dish pizza became a difficult task.  In-fact, it became the reason why I made the transition to simply eating thin crust pizza.  Forced  by my taste buds to do so, my desire for the  famous deep dish pizza came to a end due to pizzeria’s  not cooking the crust all the way through and the blend of the toppings inside of the pizza lacking an authentic taste.

Taking a risk on a recommendation provided to me by a friend, I decided to give Michigo Pizza located on 9 Mile in Ferndale Michigan a try.  Selecting their deep dish Chicago Style veggie, I stated to myself, “if this pie tastes terrible, I will never order another deep dish pizza ever again!”  To my surprise, my negative assumptions were inaccurate.

The crust was done and had a buttery tasting texture.  The pizza sauce was amazing and complemented the sun-dried tomatoes swell and the mushrooms were fresh… not canned!  This pizza was so delicious that the only thing missing from it all was a bottle of red wine.  Thank you Michigo Pizza of Ferndale Michigan.  Thanks to you the love affair for me and deep dish pizza are now back on.  I’m giving this pizza joint a four star ranking and highly recommend everyone give them a try.    





No comments:

Post a Comment