Friday, August 15, 2014

My Critique on Wild Red Located in St. Clair Shores


Let’s face it everybody, we as a people can’t seem to get enough of chicken.  Whether sautéed, barbequed, or baked, the consumption of this domestic fowl will continue to remain at an all-time worldwide.  Like many of us, I easily become bored with the standard ways of how it’s prepared.

Several weeks ago in St. Clair Shores, I decided to give Wild Red a try.  Of-course, my first mind was to order the wings.  However, due to wanting something out of the ordinary, I decided to try one of their ‘wrapped sandwiches.”  Selecting the deep fried chicken breast dipped into buffalo sauce, I was so happy with the portion provided for the price.  More importantly I was most delighted with the taste. The fresh red onions, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese enclosed within “spinach flat bread” made for great toppings.

Dipped into a bleu cheese dressing, the ingredients all came together to make one amazing wrap. Hands down, this was one of the best chicken sandwiches I’d ever tasted.  People if you’re ever in St. Clair Shores, stop by Wild Red.  Try one of their wraps.  Most likely, you’ll be very happy that you did.  

       
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment