Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Critique on the New Center Eatery in Detroit.

Greeting’s people this great Tuesday!   Several days ago, I was craving a combination of sugar and salt.  Yes…I wanted the best of both worlds.  Thinking of where I could go to satisfy my confused palate, I decided on none other than the New Center Eatery.   Located on 3100 West Grand Boulevard in Detroit, this spot is adjacent to the St. Regis hotel.

Having a reputation for serving up some of the best breakfast platters, they’re known for their famous chicken and waffles.  Entering into the restaurant, I'd succumbed to the aroma of down home cooking taking place.  Feeling as if I had just entered the “breakfast mecca” of them all, I decided to order their signature dish.  

Once my plate hit the table, the rest was history.  I had no doubt in my mind that this place would disappoint.  My waffle was sweet, moist, and very rich.  The chicken was juicy, crispy, and seasoned well.  Leaving this establishment, I was very satisfied and happy about selecting the New Center Eatery to assist me with solving my sugar and salt craving.   For those individuals wanting a good chicken and waffle combination, or any other breakfast item, I suggest you give this establishment a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment