Monday, March 17, 2014

Here's my review on Joel Osteen's Every Day A Friday: How to be Happier 7 Days a Week.



There are spiritual awareness reads and then there is Joel Osteen.  Out of books I’ve read and reviewed, over the years, I cannot seem to get enough of the awesome messages he sends to his readers.  Everyday a Friday assisted me with refocusing on my current situation.  Often, we feel that in life that we are not in a “good place.”  Some of us start to feel as if we have failed in life due to not achieving personal lifelong goals.  Completing this book was the affirmation I needed this year of 2014.

I am now on a daily mission to identify “a positive” attribute from the entire parameter of my being.  I am learning to be happy during both the sweet and sour days of my time here on earth. The people who are in my life are the ones who are supposed to be there.  Individuals who are not have simply served their purpose in my life and have moved on.  In regards to jealous hearted individuals, one of my favorite sections of this book comes from chapter twenty-seven. Osteen’s words are listed as follows, “When they come at you, simply say, in a humble way “I’m wearing this blessing well, despite criticism and jealously.” If my friends aren’t happy for my blessing then, it’s time to find new friends who will celebrate with me as I celebrate with them.”  
In life one will eventually seek for a sign or message of hope from either a self-help or spiritual read. The words enclosed within this book were just what I needed to let me know that I’m on the right path. Joel Osteen books rock!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment