Monday, May 27, 2013

The Secrets to Ebook publishing Success by Mark Coker Founder of Smashwords!!

Every time I read one of Coker's books, I feel as if I'm taking one of my favorite college prerequisite's courses once again. The Secrets to Ebook publishing is the kind of read that keeps indie authors such as myself having continuous "Aha Moments." From sharing the best way to sell your books, or the reason why your e-book may simply not be having any success at all, this book is great for all authors simply to trying to raise the bar revenue wise. I liked the fact that there were some secrets I already had knowledge on. On the other hand, I loved the fact that there were a lot of secrets listed that I simply were not aware of. The information provided allows me now to look upon the e-books that I write from a wide range of various angles. The e-book terminology towards the end of the book comes in very handy as well. More importantly, Coker chooses to provide all this priceless information for free to any author who's simply interested at getting better at their craft. Thanks again Coker.

No comments:

Post a Comment