Monday, December 8, 2014

My Food Review on D'Amato's Located in Royal Oak Michigan

I'm not sure about everyone else however, on the weekends; I  like to sleep in  a little later than usual.  Upon awakening, and getting myself together, I'm looking for restaurants that provide  delicious food selections for brunch.  This particular Sunday, I ended up in  D'Amato's located in Royal Oak, Michigan.

Highly impressed with the atmosphere and music playing upon entry, I selected the Eggs Benedict topped with salmon along a side of potato's. Taking the adventurous route this afternoon, I had no idea what I was preparing my taste buds for.  The smoked salmon with the eggs made for one great combination. My potato's were moist; not over powered by salt. The mixed in caramelized onions made for a real treat.  The presentation was astounding and my entire meal was quite enjoyable.

For individuals who sleep a little longer on the weekends wanting breakfast in the middle of the day, give D'Amato's in Royal Oak a try.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment